Tuesday, December 11, 2012

BLOGGER WE WANT YOU


Bonjour,
lately Grazia.it is giving the chance to common bloggers to become IT bloggers and being part of the reporters loop for the 5 categories offered 
(Fashion, Beauty, Design, Food, Life Style).
I like reading Grazia from time immemorial, I really mean it, indeed I did a power-point in my Marketing class here in Paris about the incredible success of Grazia France in the last 2-3 years.
Obviously I couldn't let this opportunity go. So, I'll try.
Because I love news report.
Since I was a little girl I used to keep a daily journal, then I open my first awful blog in middle school, I start this blog from necessity of communication 6 years ago, and now I'm doing it just for my own entertainment no duty no need.
Because I have lots of ideas.
And somehow I have to let them out.
Because I study Marketing.
I love what I'm doing and "take care" of a blog is an inspiring starting point.
Because I'm always looking for new challenges.
Because I love to talk.
Tireless talker.

Most of all, I like to talk about what I love.

Indeed, I'm running for the section Life Style. It's all about trends, personalities, music, events, cinema, travels: topics which I feel confortable with.

You can vote for me everyday:


*****
Bonjour,
in questo periodo Grazia.it offre la possibilità a dei blogger qualunque di diventare degli 

IT blogger ed entrare nel gruppo di reporter internauti per le diverse categorie proposte (Fashion, Beauty, Design, Food, Life Style).
La rivista Grazia mi piace da sempre, davvero davvero, anche da prima di iniziare a scrivere su Livin'+Abroad, infatti neanche un mese fa qui a Parigi ho fatto un 
exposé ( [ɛkspoze] esposizione, presentazione ) proprio sull'incredibile successo di Grazia France negli ultimi 2-3 anni.
Io, ovviamente, che non mi lascio mai sfuggire queste occasioni, ci provo.
Perché mi piace il reportage. 
Già dalla tenera età ero solita tenere un diario quotidiano, poi il primo blog cretino quando ero alle medie, poi 6 anni fa ho aperto questo blog, un po' per caso un po' per esigenza di comunicazione, ed oggi nessun obbligo nessuna esigenza ma solo un sacco di divertimento.
Perché ho un sacco di idee. 
Ed in qualche modo le devo liberare.
Perché studio marketing. 
Questo mondo mi affascina e "prendersi cura" di un blog trovo che sia un ottimo punto di partenza.
Perché cerco sempre nuove sfide.
Perché mi piace parlare. 
Sono un'instancabile chiaccherona.

Ma soprattutto, mi piace parlare di ciò che amo.

Mi propongo infatti per la sezione Life Style, dove si parla di tendenze, personalità, musica, eventi, cinema, turismo; argomenti con la quale mi trovo particolarmente a mio agio.

Potete votare per me ogni giorno:








Get Social and Follow Me

1 comment:

  1. Ciao, ti ho scoperta proprio tramite la pagina di Grazia.it :) un grande in bocca al lupo per questo contest, questo post-descrizione mi piace molto!!!

    Se ti va passa da me per un saluto :)
    Un bacio, Elly

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...