Friday, April 27, 2012

In The Middle Of The Night


Billy Joel sang 'In the middle of the night I go walking in my sleep' in the 1993 but now I say (and I don't sing it because I cannot sing in tune) for who prefer stay awake during the night 'In the middle of the night I go walking looking for a coffee'. 

Okay, I stop being fool. 


Many times happened that I desire a coffee in the middle of the night, often when I got out from clubs or parties or when I'm walking in Torino late at night. Usually I can't find it or I catch the last one open but often they already washed the coffee maker. 
So, last night it was one of those nights. 
Walking around in the city center I finally got in front of a small bar I never saw before: Caffè Reale. (Via Vanchiglia 10 corner Corso San Maurizio)
Open 24 hrs from Thursday to Sunday and during special events (in addition to the regular working hours). A very kind owner, smell of croissant all over the bar, every kind of sandwich you can desire and a warm and cosy atmosphere.


Billy Joel cantava nel 1993 'Nel bel mezzo della notte cammino nel sonno' ma adesso io dico (e non lo canto perchè sono stonata) per chi preferisce stare sveglio durante la notte 'Nel    bel mezzo della notte cammino alla ricenca di un caffè'.
Va bene, ora smetto di fare la scema.
Molte volte mi capita di volere un caffè durante la notte, spesso quando sono appena uscita da un locale o da una festa oppure quando mi trovo a camminare per Torino fino a tarda notte. Di solito o non trovo nulla di aperto o becco l'ultimo bar con la serranda su e la luce accesa ma che molto spesso ha già la macchina del caffè già lavata.
E così, l'altra sera era una di quelle sere. 
Girovagavo per il centro città quando mi sono trovata di fronte ad un piccolo bar che non avevo mai notato prima: Caffè Reale. (Via Vanchiglia 10 angolo Corso San Maurizio)
Aperto 24h su 24h dal giovedì alla domenica e durante gli eventi speciali (oltre all'orario tradizionale). Un proprietario davvero gentile, il profumo di brioches in tutto il bar, ogni tipo di panino che possiate desiderare e un'atmosfera calda e accogliente.


Follow Me

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you! Thank you for following! I'll go take a look to yours for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you`ve got me hungry for croissants and coffee. YUM they look delicious!!!

    http://www.101fashionstreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Anca and Lucija! I just visited your blogs and they looked interesting! Nice pics!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...